Links to the operating system and software I have used or setup.
- Alpine Linux - Small distro, used in Docker containers. Good performance and easy to use.
- Apple's Mac - Easy to use and incredibly powerful, OS X Mountain Lion delivers amazing performance, stunning graphics, and unparalleled security.
- ArchLinux - A simple, lightweight Linux distribution.
- Centos - CentOS is an Enterprise-class Linux Distribution derived from sources freely provided to the public by a prominent North American Enterprise Linux vendor.
- Cylon Linux - Beautiful looking distro based on Ubuntu 12.04 long time support.
- Debian - Debian is a free operating system (OS) for your computer. An operating system is the set of basic programs and utilities that make your computer run.
- elementary OS - The fast, open, and privacy-respecting replacement for Windows and macOS, also very beautiful looking desktop.
- EndeavourOS - An Arch-Based distro with a dymanic and friendly community in its core.
- Fedora - Fedora is a Linux-based operating system, a collection of software that makes your computer run. You can use Fedora in addition to, or instead of, other operating systems such as Microsoft Windows™ or Mac OS X™.
- FreeBSD - FreeBSD® is an advanced operating system for modern server, desktop, and embedded computer platforms.
- Linux Lite - Interesting Linux Distro, seems very light on computer resources. Good for older computer hardware.
- LinuxMint - The purpose of Linux Mint is to produce a modern, elegant and comfortable operating system which is both powerful and easy to use.
- LXLE Linux - Their motto is Revive that old PC!, Distro seems light weight and based on Ubuntu 14.04 long time support.
- Manjaro - Manjaro is a free and open-source Linux distribution based on the Arch Linux operating system. Manjaro has a focus on user friendliness and accessibility.
- Microsoft - Where to find Windows OS's and other Applications.
- Proxmox - Proxmox VE is a complete virtualization management solution for servers. You can virtualize even the most demanding application workloads running on Linux and Windows Servers.
- SliTaz GNU/Linux - SliTaz is an open source and free operating system providing a fully featured desktop or server in less than 35 MB. SliTaz is simple to use, fast and stable.
- Solus - Solus is an operating system that is designed for home computing.
- Ubuntu - Fast, free and incredibly easy to use, the Ubuntu operating system powers millions of desktop PCs, laptops and servers around the world.
- Zorin OS - Zorin OS is a multi-functional operating system, designed specifically for Windows users who want to have easy and smooth access to Linux. It is based on Ubuntu which is the most popular Linux operating system in the world.
- Alfresco - Alfresco is an enterprise content platform that you can use in the cloud or behind your firewall. It helps you store and share the documents that every business depends on. Alfresco is built for the portability of the tablet and the power of the cloud.
- Conky - is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any information on your desktop. Conky is licensed under the GPL and runs on Linux and BSD.
- Docker - An open platform for distributed applications.
- Docker Cloud - The Docker Platform for Dev and Ops Build, deploy, and manage your apps across any cloud.
- Drupal Solutions provider - Known for building robust, feature-packed and high-performance custom Drupal solutions.
- Firefox - Internet Web Browser.
- GLPi - GLPI is the Information Resource-Manager with an additional Administration- Interface. You can use it to build up a database with an inventory for your company (computer, software, printers...).
- Lighttpd - Lightweight Web Server.
- Lsyncd - Live Syncing (Mirror) Daemon.
- lxc Linux Containers - LXC is the userspace control package for Linux Containers, a lightweight virtual system mechanism sometimes described as “chroot on steroids”.
- MariaDB - An enhanced, drop-in replacement for MySQL.
- Nginx - Nginx (pronounced engine-x) is a free, open-source, high-performance HTTP server and reverse proxy, as well as an IMAP/POP3 proxy server.
- VMware - The global leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure.
- Wordpress - WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.